Sunday, January 23, 2022

Eversana is hiring for Analyst/Senior analyst position || Click here for job description and eligibility


Company: Eversana
Post: Analyst/Senior analyst
Experience: 1-4 yrs
Qualification: BPharm/MPharm
Location: Pune

Job description

OUR CULTURAL BELIEFS

Patient Minded: I act with the patients best interest in mind.

Client Delight: I own every client experience and its impact on results.

Take Action: I am empowered and empower others to act now.

Grow Talent: I own my development and invest in the development of others.

Win Together: I passionately connect with anyone, anywhere, anytime to achieve results.

Communication Matters: I speak up to create transparent, thoughtful and timely dialogue.

Own It: I hold myself and others accountable for results.

Embrace Diversity We create an environment of awareness and respect

THE POSITION:

  • The Senior Analyst will be responsible for working in a dynamic team focused on calculations of the treatment cost. Also, responsible for supporting clients with their cost of the treatment questions.


ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our team is tasked with delivering excellent business results through their efforts. These results are achieved by:

  • Updating indications and dosing information for all newly approved drugs in various therapy areas.
  • Tracking product approvals, indication approvals and new drug launches in all pharmaceutical markets.
  • Engage in excel based customized reports as per client requirements
  • Pharma market research and data analysis.

No comments:

Post a Comment